The Araca Group is looking to hire an experienced NetSuite Integration Manager to our team. This position requires an ambitious and innovative professional who is meticulously organized and business savvy. Working on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other special projects. We are looking for someone with experience at integrating multiple systems, specifically NetSuite Payroll. This position will report to the NetSuite Administrator.
The NetSuite Integration Manager will be responsible for:
- Explain technical concepts to a wide audience, including stakeholders and functional project teams, with varying degrees of technical aptitude.
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with our business objectives.
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale our business needs.
- Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches.
- Develop reports and/or saved searches.
- Provide training and configuration sessions to help teams use NetSuite more efficiently and effectively.
- Provide product support by researching and interpreting information in a way that colleagues can understand.
- Perform basic updates and maintenance.
- Analyzing, modifying, and maintaining customizations and integrations in NetSuite as needed.
- 2-3 years of NetSuite Implementation or Administration Experience
- Proficiency working with NetSuite or other Payroll Systems
- Experience with SuiteApps
- Prior experience with Entertainment, Retail and/or Manufacturing
- Experience with SuiteScript and Workflows is a plus
- Excellent communication & written skills along with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Full medical and dental benefits after 3 months tenure
- 401K with company contribution
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off per year
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include “NetSuite Integration Manager” in the subject line of your email. Please, no inquiries by phone. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Araca is an equal opportunity employer.