The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, resource and workload management for all technical projects. The Technical Project Manager communicates with internal and external stakeholders to agree on project requirements, scope, and timeline, and then manages internal developers, external developers, vendors, and partners to ensure timely project completion. The projects that the Technical Project Manager will manage includes but are not limited to overseeing and assisting with the setup, management and development of multiple ecommerce sites on Shopify and Magento, overseeing and assisting with the integration of multiple business systems with Netsuite (ERP) using Dell Boomi, and overseeing and assisting with developing a wide array of technical solutions to business challenges in a continually changing ecosystem. The role reports directly to the EVP, Information Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project planning, resource management, and execution management of the build of new stores on Shopify, working with internal stakeholders and clients on requirements.
- Maintaining support of existing Magento and Shopify stores, fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality, working with internal stakeholders and clients on requirements.
- Manage internal and external resources that will also assist with ecommerce development.
- Interface with clients to fulfill store setup requirements such as client-owner domain DNS Configuration.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of other external systems directly related to Ecommerce operations such as LiveAgent (Customer Service), Klaviyo (Email Marketing), etc
AWS Architecture & Management
- Project planning, resource management and execution management of the architecture of new AWS VPCs, working with internal teams on requirements.
- Maintaining existing AWS VPCs, managing micro-projects such as Software Updates, Patching, Performance Troubleshooting, and Improvements.
Dell Boomi Architecture & Management
- Project planning, resource management, and execution management of new integration builds on Dell Boomi.
- Maintaining support of existing integrations between Netsuite (Araca’s ERP system) and other business systems, managing internal and external Boomi Engineers. These systems include Magento 1 CE, Shopify, WorkBright, and Box.
- Maintaining support of AWS and Boomi-hosted Atoms, along with handling deployments and scheduling of deployed processes.
Custom Software Development
- Project planning, resource management, and execution management of custom, programmatic, and automated solutions to individual problems not already solved by existing tools.
- Maintaining support of existing features on our internal Laravel-based MVC application that are used to fulfill custom business requirements that cannot be fulfilled by out-of-box tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 1+ Years of experience managing custom solutions built using a PHP backend.
- 1+ Years of experience managing projects involving the architecture of cloud infrastructures on AWS.
- 1+ Years of experience working with and managing store setup, build, and management on Shopify and Magento.
- Experience managing a distributed team of engineers across different technologies I.e Ecommerce (Shopify/Magento), Dell Boomi, Laravel/PHP, and AWS.
- Experience working with internal teams and external clients to gather requirements and build out robust project plans for execution with timelines and resource allocation.
- Experience with interviewing and hiring of resource for the staffing of a technical project.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Full medical and dental coverage, after 3 months waiting period
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 401 K with company match, upon eligibility
- Creative, casual atmosphere
- 100% Remote
Please send cover email and resume, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must include “Technical Project Manager” in the subject line of your submission. Please, no phone calls. Araca will contact successful applicants for an interview. Araca is an equal opportunity employer.